Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The first one is an old favorite of mine that I will always love and never get tired of- I can even sing the lyrics at her pitch if I try enough.
The second is a newfound favorite of mine that I'm totally in love with right now.
And last but definetly not least is a pairing of two of my favorites- a reunion if you will, of Rex the Dog reworking The Knife. I must add that it really didn't live up to my expectations; I mean it had to live up the remix of "Heartbeats" otherwise it would fail. I doesnt fail; but nay- it does falls short. I still like it of course. I am dreaming of the day when the pup throws it back like "I Look Into Mid Air" and releases a full album....
But as for now, I'd rather pop in Christoper & Rapheal Just's "Popper"- especially the Discotown original. And the Shinichi Osawa Distortion remix. And even the track plus the Fox n' Wolf vocals. Did I mention I'm in love with this song also? And Kitsune?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hanayo: Joe Le Taxi
Serge Santiago: Bad Passion

The Knife: Marble House (Rex the Dog Remix)


By the way, why is it that Houston begins to shine when I've long gone moved away? This shit never happened when I lived there!: The Boys & Girls Club

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »