Friday, May 19, 2006

Oh Alex Smoke...I've seriously been obessing over the new album for the past few days now. Albeit, it's gloominess has been rubbing off on me a lot though. That and the stupid weather.

So Daniel Wang, here. Just realized that I also have track another with him, collaborting with Erlend and Kaos, hidden in my iTunes- "Lessons in Love." This track, however is from the Ghostly crew and it's definetly cruising on a hot day with a lemonade slushy, stuck on the freeway, sunglasses beaming, skyline reflecting kind of music. I can't help but think that at some moments the track feels a little too loungy, but it feels all better again when the crescendo surfaces and my head begins to bob up and down.


Daniel Wang: Berlin Sunrise

2 comments:

SCHUMACHER said...

cool blog, I just moved to brooklyn. Where do you live at?

CJN said...

alex smoke is amazing isnt he?