Monday, January 22, 2007

A little sometin-sometin, until I find more time. Given to me by a new friend named Michael from Eugene, Orgegon- this is Dima, pre-Vitalic Vitalic. This tracks sounds like a precursor to "Poney Part 2" if you ask me....

Dima: D Aim

(Might I also add that Dima was also the name of a baby mammoth that was found in 1977 by excavators in Russia. She was barely six months old and had wondered away from the herd when she died way back then.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I've been trying to hunt this down on Vinyl/Beatport/Limewire/everywhere for quite awhile with no luck. Any chance I could get you to send me the rest of the EP? I'd be happy to trade you a Vinyl Rip (only 160 kbps I'm afraid) of Dima's Fuckeristic EP if you don't have it.

Anonymous said...

I was just going to email you my request but I didn't see your email on the site. Mine's:
"jfk-nyc@excite.com"