Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alice Deejay: Better Off Alone

I'm shameless I know... First time I'd heard it in a while was last St. Patrick's Day- somewhere off of Houston and Orchard with Eric. I had gotten a ticket for undisclosed reasons (everyone knows I always get caught...you know how it goes...) right before coming into some packed, random club. This creeped into the set and somehow I loved it and it worked and it felt like eighth grade all over again...except this time around I knew I was homo. Anyway, I feel fine knowing that ON-OFF included it in a recent set.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Justus Köhncke: Love and Dancing

1 comment:

Mathias Vermeulen said...

Must admit that this track is also a guilty pleasure of me. Trip down memory lane I guess..